Our innovative Safety Program includes:
- Hiring for Safety: Candidates must pass a motor vehicle check, criminal background check, reference check, employee safety inventory, drug screen, and a structured interview before even being considered for training.
- Training for Safety: We exceed both state and Federal mandates for school bus driver training in every state in which we operate.
- Annual driving evaluations are required for all drivers.
- A Safety Committee at each location works to improve safety performance.
- Employees with accident-free records receive recognition for their safe performance.
- We offer safety training for K-3 students.
To learn more about our safety program, please call the department at 972-771-1948.