New Employee Orientation
New Employee Orientation sessions will be held every Tuesday starting June 13, 2017 – August 15, 2017 with the exception of July 4th. All sessions will be held at the Administration/Education Building, 1050 Williams St., Rockwall, TX 75087 in room 600.
Sign-up for your orientation session by scrolling to the link at the bottom of this page.
The morning session with Human Resources will begin at 9:30 a.m. and last approximately 2 hours. We ask for you to arrive 15-20 minutes early to allow time to take badge photos and make photo copies of work authorization documents.
Teachers, campus administrators, counselors, and SPED professionals ONLY will break for lunch and return for the afternoon session at 1:00 for technology training. This session will last approximately 3 hours.
If you have not submitted original transcripts from your university or requested service records from your previous district, please have them sent to:
Rockwall ISD Attn: Dana Weller – Human Resources 1050 Williams St. Rockwall, TX 75087
Please be sure print out and/or bring the following you:
- Documents to verify your identity and authorization to work in the US, such as driver’s license and Social Security card.
- ACH Authorization (please attach voided check or bank printout and bring it with you)
- USDA Ethnicity and Race Categories
- W-4 Form
- FORM I-9
- SSA-1945 (Government Pension Offset/Windfall Elimination Information)
- Worker’s Compensation Acknowledgement Form (keep packet for reference; bring completed Employee Acknowledgement Form)
- UIL Acknowledgement (for coaches and band teachers only)